My Weight Loss Ticker

Good and Bad!

Hey Guys

Well I've had a great week eating and exercise wise but a bad week weight wise! Now we finally got our Treadmill and I LOVE it. I've been on it 5 times this week and each time I've done 10 times better (exercise wise) than any other time. In 16 MINS I burned 208 Cal.... It normaly takes me a good 30 mins to do this. I've been doing interval training so 2 mins walking at a moderate pace and 1 min running at 9kph. I'm getting better I could only do 7.5 kph to start with but I've worked up! I haven't done anything else (as it's still new) but I've never sweat so much before so it's gotta be a good thing right? RIGHT, BUT..... I've put on muscle in my legs. Which means................scales go UP!

SO, since I have only weighed in once I'm going to miss tomorrow's weigh in as I don't want to be faced with someone thinking I'm making excuses when I know I'm not. I can't help it. I care what others think!
This means next week it should ease off and I should (by theory) drop a good number! So that's what I'm gonna do.

I know what I'm like, If I weighed in and got the "you've put on" look I will go backwards. This way I'll work harder so I don't put on next week. It's so annoying cause I've measured my food, I've even done the 18 point fast track!!!! I'm normally on 26 points a day but I've done the 18 points a day for the first week thing...Not working! lol

Anyway... Shaun got a job! WOO HOO>. He starts Monday. He's working as a Support Engineer Technician for a company that does installation work all over the WORLD. Which means he will get overseas travel.

I had a job interview last week, didn't get it! Had one this Wednesday and I'm expecting to hear tomorrow. It's in Moorabbin so I know the area! Looking forward to finally getting into work. Fingers crossed fcor me.

Otherwsie things are good. House is done, just doing small things like re painting the outdoor chairs as they had a heap of rust on them. So small jobs here and there!

Anyway, Chat soon


Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.

No response to “Good and Bad!”