Hey Guys,
Well I am still alive.... I promise! WoW it's been ages.. I have been one busy lil chicken.
Ok so I had been on so many interviews and then I sent out a bunch of resumes to all Job Networks in my areas and surrounding.! Two days later I got a phone call from the Manager at the Pakenham office (of JF) asking if I would like to come in and meet with him on Monday (this was Friday).
So I went in on Monday and he basically hired me on the spot. He just had to "check" with the GM and the HR department and I was to start on Tuesday! So I got it and started on Tuesday. LOVE it... def still something I want to do. I was employed on a casual basis due to the Tender results coming out for all Job Networks Australia wide 2 weeks later. So 2 weeks passed and guess what?? ALL of Jobfind in VIC, SA, WA, and Sth East QLD lost their tender, meaning as of June 30 there will be NO MORE JOBFIND IN THESE AREAS... full stop!
SO what a bomb shell. Sucks.. so now I'm back to where I was only difference is I still have a job as long as the job seeker numbers are there til June 30.
This means that Networks that didn't lose their tender have won business, some of which may have lost a site or two but gained 30 sites instead ! So now I'm applying like mad to all these other sites.
The new sites have to be operational by July 1st so I know they will have to get a move on or they won't be able to open at all. There may be another agent opening up where we are already which makes it easier for them to do so as they don't have to worry about finding somewhere, getting phones, internet and computers and what not hooked up.
So we'll see....
So in the midst of all of this there hasn't been any weigh ins. Slack I know but I just haven't been in the mind set. But today was a new day, and it will be better. So I had changed my weigh in to Sat so I could work but who wants to get up at 8am on a Sat?? so now it's 5pm on Tuesday. This gives me til 6pm to weigh in and it only takes me 27 mins to get to and from work, so it's not that bad. So this Tuesday will be my first weigh in, in a few weeks. I don't know how i've gone to be honest i'm a little nervous to get on the scales, but I'll work hard this long weekend (exercise wise) and we'll see how we go. I figure I've got 7 or so months til the end of the year, so those 7 months have to count. I've been dancing around this for so long it's gotta happen and i'm the only one that can do it. Watching Biggest loser this year has guttered me... I've found myself wondering "why did I eat that" I've turned back to very bad old habits of eating to supress my anxiety. So no more.
Dogs are good, although the other day they had to have their ummmm anal sacks emptied... ew. I won't go into detail but if you want to read more just google it! (I'm fairly sure most of you wont but you never know)
Shaun is good. He's enjoying his job. He had to go to Tamworth last week for a few days so he's already travelling. - Great!
anyway, otherwise everything else is pretty hunky dory!
Hope all is well on your end of the world!
Talk soon
Love Peace and Chicken Grease.
Kaz xx
We have moved....
7 years ago






One response to “I'm still alive!”
hey hun, sux about the job situation, no matter you will manage to find something. i have been mega slack on my blog too, will get back into it soon. soooo understand 'not being in the mindset'
xo
Post a Comment