Hey Guys
Well I lost 400 Grams this week, but I must say i was very annoyed this morning! You see Yesterday afternoon I weighed myself and I was 1.4 down this week! WOO HOO right? that's what I thought I even weighed myself 5 times just to make sure and YUP it was 1.4 kg down!
Then this morning I get up and weigh in at home (as I usually do) and I was 400 grams down, WHAT THE???? How annoying!
BUT this is what our bodies do. And NO DOUBT tomorrow i will be down again! Stupid BODY!
Aside from that things are good. I FINALLY took the Christmas tree down LOL it took me long enough!
OK, so I've had some news from work. I MAY be getting a more perm role! I questioned the manager of Apparel Kerry about a role that is coming up with her, she said to someone else she'd think about it.. Didnt sound good, until 2 girls I work in lay-by with were talking to Matt another Manager who said they may be losing me to Apparel! WOO HOO. No OFFICAL word as yet, but it wouldn't start for another 4 weeks or so anyway. So keep your fingers crossed. It's 32 hours a week which is perfect.
well I hear it's been warm down there? you poor things! lol It's been raining on and off (but it IS our rain season) but it's also been warm. 29 deg or so. That is warm here since we have a different heat with more humitity! Nice though I love it.
Coming down in 2 weeks YAY. I can't wait. Although it is going to go so quickly since we have so much going on!
Shaun is doing weight watchers with me too now, (he's not going to meetings) he's weighing in at home each Tuesday. It will make it so much easier to have him do it too!
Anyways, talk soon...
Karen
We have moved....
7 years ago






No response to “How Frustrating!”
Post a Comment