ok, so the first week is almost up and so much has happened!
Well i havent cheated and I can say that with all honesty! I may not have done as much exercise as I would have previously liked but changing my diet the way I have should proove my worth?
I dont know how ill feel if i havent lost any? I've even had less points that Im suppose to. Like 6 less a day!!!! I've also been drinking plenty of water (and Dad you would be proud! I dont drink Coke anymore, when I want one I've been having Coke Zero and I dont even have 1 a day!!!) so I think I'm doing quite well!
On Saturday 13th (Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad) Nikki, Leigh, Shaun and I went to play Golf. In 33 Degree heat!
I was exhausted at the end of the 6th hole so Nikki and I stopped (she was stuffed too). We did well i think. We would have done a few KM's especially since its up and down hills plus we were in that heat so the sweat was flowing!
I also got a job! well at this stage its temp but by the end of the week I should know if it's perm or not! I now work for Ray White in the Property Management division.
I miss my doggies whilst im working. i hope they are ok! Do you think they are ok? yeah they'll be ok! lol listen to me, its like they're human!!!!!! :o)
I also got my nails done tonight. Been waiting awhile to find another job to get them done again. I found a girl who does them for $30 which is Chhheeeapppp!
well my meeting is tomorrow night! so wish me luck and ill let you know how I go!
Love, Peace and Chicken Grease
ME xoxoxoxo
UPDATE:
ok, I had my first real weigh in.... I've lost 1.1kg!!!!! i think if i had've exercised more i could have lost more, but its still a bag of potatoes!!!!
I also got told that i have a job now that's not temp... But in celebrating this i went 10 points over my limit... BUT will not slip again and will enjoy what slip up i have done....
right onto the 2nd week!
Me
We have moved....
7 years ago






One response to “1st week almost up!!!”
Hi Karen,
I've been talking to your Mum & Dad, and they put me onto to this site.Hope you don't mind! They are so proud of you and your determination in losing weight for yourself and not for anyone else.
I think it's fantastic that you are giving it a go and that you have Shaun's support as well. Much easier if you have some-one to do it with. Rob & I have a friend who did the same point pragram and had quite a good weight loss result. So I'm sure you and Shaun will do well.
Just remember little steps, stay postive and determined, focus on the end result which is a healthier weight range. I know you can do it.
You are a beautiful girl inside and out, and yes we all love you for who you are, not how you look. Losing weight will help you own self estemm as you won't be worrying what other people think. I know we shouldn't be worried about what other peiple think, but we do. But it really is more about looking after yourself and being the person you want to be.
It won't be easy and there will be days when you will be tempted to go over your points, but don't let these days take over, just get back onto your point plan and start again. You can do it!
Not sure if you have heard of kelp tablets, but they are really good for your metabolism. I recently went on my own diet, as I wasn't feeling great and was getting heaps of migraines. So I thought perhaps If I lost some weight and got to a healthy BMI,( I was in the overweight category) it might help with my headaches. I followed a low GI diet and started walking every day ( well I try for every day) for half an hour ( bought a treadmill)So far I've lost 10k which I'm really pleased about. I took kelp tablets every day, plus a liver tonic which I thought helped as well. If your liver is sluggish it is hard to lose weight. The tonic I took is called Greenridge Detox Liver Plex. I also took schuessler tissue salts for water retention. You can buy these products in a health food store. I really do think they helped. Not sure if your interseted in trying them but I thought it was worth letting you know. For my migraines I started taking magnesium every day which is meant to help. Plus I went to an accupuntarist which really did help, my headaches They can also help you with weight loss. But I'll leave that one up to you, as I'm not sure if your scared of needles.
Anyhow that's enough og me rambling on, all the best with your weight loss journey. I know you can do it. Talk to you soon, love your new Aunty Mary.
Post a Comment