My Weight Loss Ticker

I DIDNT GAIN............................

My Doggies; they say HELLO!

I didn't lose either!

Did you read the fine print? hahahaha

Well another week has passed us by, and unfortunately I didn't lose anything this week, However I didn't gain either (which I think is the main thing)!

This week was SOOOOOOOOOOOO hot! its been at least 32 each day this week, (and to all of you in Melbourne who think that's nothing, just remember you are living in DRY heat! I'm in HUMID) so its been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg week so far! I think ill blame the weather man for not getting off my b-hind to do more exercise!!!! LOL

Nah, I can't do that can I? This week I actually sat through the meeting, and in doing so I won the nightly raffle and won some Weight Watchers food! So I guess I was meant to stay!!!!!

Tonight, we talked about Support and what the different kinds of support are and where to find it. I think that this site is MAJOR support for me, as well as all of you!
Shaun is also my main support. It helps so much that he is doing this with me! I honestly don't think I would be motivated if it weren't for him. Love ya bubs!

Well I'm still at Ray White :o( I don't think I can honestly say that they are supportive, they aren't the supportive type!
I have a permanent job, I don't, I do, I don't, MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!!!
I'm over it and looking for more work, I can't rely on them to keep me on so I think its safer to look while I am working so hopefully I won't be out of work!

OH guess what?? How rude is this? I sent Kmart (as well as 10 million other people my resume) and they sent it BACK! How rude is that? Oh well Crap happens and clearly A******S cause it! HAHAHAHA

Anyways, I shall choof off! I will post again soon! Have a fantastic rest of week, and weekend! I know we will, we are going to Bris Vegas to see Karly and Ian!

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease!


Me

One response to “I DIDNT GAIN............................”

aunty mary said...

Hi Karen,
Your puppies are absolutely gorgeous. They must put a smile on your face every morning.

Whenever it's really hot, I always put on weight, I'm sure it's water retention. So you have done well not putting any weight on. Losing weight is a long term venture so it's important not to get too disappointed if you don't always lose weight every week. Better to look at what you have lost over a month. They all say if you can lose between half kg to 1kg a week is a sensible loss, but more importantly, it's a loss you will most probably keep off. So after next week's weigh in look at what you have lost over the month. And I think you will be quite pleased with yourself.

Good luck with your job hunting. Something will turn up, when I'm not sure, but it will!

We are off on a cruise for 13 nights, going to Vanuatu. Can't wait, we sail out next Tuesday, so I won't see how you are going for a couple of weeks. I know I will be pleasantly surprised when I get back on line.
Love Mary.