My Weight Loss Ticker

What's Happened??


Something tells me I'm self Sabotaging and I'm not at all sure why?

I'm over this journey. I'm over feeling that I've lost control and that I'm weak. I'm not weak. I'm strong enough to take control of my own life and I need to set some ground rules with my mind!

1. Only I can lose this game
2. You do not control me, I control me
3. I AM worth it
4. I'm better than what you want from me
5. It will happen
6. I CAN be bothered
7. No I will not let someone else take the blame
8. It's NOT just a dream it's a GOAL
9. The only thing standing in my way is ME
10. I will become who I want to be!

Who cares if I haven't done it up til now. Who says that I can't do it this time? Only people who allow themselves to believe that they've failed WILL FAIL. I will not admit I've failed. NEVER. I will keep on, keep telling myself it WILL happen, telling myself that I CAN DO IT.


So I'm not going to tell you that this time will be different, because from past experience, I've learnt that I'm not going to make anyone a promise except me. If I'm doing this to make you proud I'll never do it for me.

I don't want anyone to tell me I have to do this, I know I have to do this. I beat myself up everyday and it has to stop. I feel much better about myself when I know I'm doing something good for me!

So that's how this is going to work.. it's for me, for my health, for my pride, for my diginity, for my future, for my family and no-one else. I'm not doing this anymore because I'm afraid to disappoint, it only ends badly. I'm doing it simply becuase I choose too!

So on that note ;

Looking forward to seeing what results I can achieve this week!

No response to “What's Happened??”