My Weight Loss Ticker

2 days in!

Hey Guys

Well I'm going really well. I feel good and positive today and yesterday.
So much so that I've decided to do a challenge !!
Each month I'm going to challenge myself with something i find difficult!

This month is ....................

VEGIE CHALLENGE!
I MUST eat Vegies 4 times a week! So far I've had it once, I had chicken and vegies last night, tomorrow night I'm going to be having Mash and Vegies as a WHOLE dish!! (LOOK AT ME GO)

I'm also registered to do a challenge with Weight Watchers, which is the Christmas challenge, this challenge is to lose 15 kg by christmas (I plan to lose a lil more if I can) but it's a start.

I've had a headache the last two days i think because my body is dispelling all bad crap in me!

But i'm going well...

Talk soon

Kaz xo

2 Responses to “2 days in!”

2010 said...

good girl! you should get deceptively delicious - a cookbook by Jerry Seinfeld's wife which teaches you how to hide veges into everything.

Tina said...

Welcome back to the weight loss journey Kaz. If I can do it, you can too.

The 15 kg by christmas challenge on the ww forums is very motivational.

Look forward to following and supporting you.