Hey guys
Well I am weighing in tonight. Nicola from work and I are doing it together now to give us both a push in the right direction. I'm praying that this will not only help Nicola but having someone else go with me each week keep me on the straight and narrow.
I don't know what to say or how to explain what has happened this year, I was doing so well I'd lost 15kg's and now I'm looking at the fact that I've gained more than half of it back. I guess what they say is true, it just sneaks back on!
One thing I do know is I'm proud of the fact that I have NOT given up. That says something, that says I want this to happen it's just making it happen. Those tablets don't seem to do too much actually if anything i think that they suppress my appetite but they don't assist in losing weight that's for sure. lol
SO tonight i'll weigh in, I'm not going to write how much i gain, and I'm not going to write tonight. I'm going to simply move on and deal with the next week since It is going to be hard, I've let myself slip into bad habits again and I don't like it. I have noticed that I even feel yukky after falling off the wagon now, I was so full of energy before. So it's time to take back control and just do it!
I will get up 3 mornings a week to start with and do 30 min cardio workouts since i know dam well i won't do it when I get home!
So onto the next week and to lose some much needed fluid and weight!
Don't wish me luck, I don't think I'll need it! I'm going to do this.. I am in control not my cravings. MIND OVER MATTER, isn't that what they say? This is my time!
K xo
We have moved....
7 years ago






One response to “Lazy”
Hi Karen,
you have a wonderful attitude and always look to the postive side of things, which is great. Yes you can do it and you will.
It is nice to be able to share it with Nicola, as you can motivate each other.Keep up the good work.
It was nice to catch up with your Mum and Dad at Craig and Farrah's wedding. Everything went well. We all had an enjoyable night. Rob and I had 2 weddings in a row. Haven't been to one in years and then 2. So we were able to wear the same clothes to both. I just wore my hair differently so I would know whose wedding it was. It will probably be ages now to the next one!
You must be getting excited as your count down to coming back to Melbourne gets closer. I know your parents will be pleased to see you back home.
I'm so glad your job is working out, all the experience you are gaining, will help you when you come back.
Keep smiling, talk soon Mary
Post a Comment