My Weight Loss Ticker

loss

Hey guys

Well I lost 200 grams. It wasn't as much as I'd hoped for but it was a loss either way.

I also went and bought Weight Watcher Bathroom Scales today which measure Body Fat. Since WW don't measure this It's so hard to tell how much fat I've lost and how much muscle I've gained.
So these scales will tell me my body fat in kg's and percentage. This way I can work out my figures. For example.. my body fat is 51.4kg. Next week for example i could lose 1kg at weight watchers.. ... But when I way in on these my body fat could be down to 50kg. therefore I know I've lost 1.4kg of body fat and put on 400 grams of muscle bringing me to 1kg loss......

Below is an explantion of how the scales work.

The body fat scales on test all use bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) to measure body fat.
With BIA, a low electrical current is sent, via the feet, through the body to measure the resistance of the body tissues.
The current flows easily through water-containing tissues, like muscle, but meets resistance — impedance — as it meets fat. So a high impedance indicates a high level of fat.
The impedance data is then fed into an equation, along with your measured total body weight and personal details that you enter into the scale manually (for example age, gender, height and fitness level), to estimate total body fat.


So there ya go... They are pretty cool It holds up to 4 ppl's details so shaun and I just need to press on user and select our number and it works everything out. I'm keeping a record so that I can start to see some differences. I realise that it may not be 100% accurate. But nothing is nowadays!

But just seeing some difference in body fat going down and muscle coming up will keep me motivated when I only lose small amounts at WW.
My new scales are about 500 grams under ww, but once I've weighed in a few times at ww I'll be able to see the difference between them and know what weight im looking to stay under each week!

I just needed this to be a guide to show that even with small amounts my body is doing something. So hopfully this will push me to work harder! ? !

I've started doing weights this week more too. I need to start doing it, not to tone so much right now but to build a little muscle. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn! So this will help also.

Shaun is ok.. he's been walking today but is sore now from walking around. dumbass

Anyway off to bed, looking forward to the pies game tomorrow! GO PIES!

luv

K xo

No response to “loss”