Hey All,
Well this has NOT been a good week.. My plan to get out there and do my exercise didn't quite take off the ground when I started working again....
I know I know it's not an excuse, but I haven't been in work since July so I think it counts for something! Plus I have been on my usual monthly woman hood so that doesnt help! Like it isn't bad enough that we bloat during this time we have to crave sugar aswell????
I know again I'm not making excuses I know I've slipped into a very dangerous habit since I have been able to eat again and that is stopping now. Because I didn't have to "count" points whilst recovering I guess I slipped into the habit of not thinking about what I was putting in my mouth. I don't need to tell you that I've gained weight this week :o(
I'm writing this now since tomorrow we are going to Kirbs and Anthony's to help them put in their new water tank and then we are going out for Kirbs' birthday tomorrow night so I won't be able to write tomorrow! (Since we are heading straight there after ww).. I know the results aren't going to be pretty!!!
I am disappointed, but at the same time I know that I CAN get back on track since I WAS there before and doing well and heading the right way.. I guess everyone has there little backtracks on this journey. I just have to keep foccussed.
I was happy tonight. I went to Nikki's for a girly night and she has this Hip Hop Areobics DVD. So we did it. It's about an 45 min to an hour routine to learn. WOW was I buggered at the end. Now I really can't wait to start dancing. It felt really good. Not only was the blood pumping, the heart going really fast, and I was sweating. I was actually enjoying it too. This is why Dancing will be so good for my weight loss journey. It's an exercise I enjoy! That's important don't you think? I think you at least have to enjoy it a little otherwise you will give up!
I'm going to sit down on Sunday and come up with a plan to be able to fit exercise into my daily routine no matter whether I'm working or not!
Well this temp job is still going on to next week now, which is good cause it's money! I'm not sure how many days, Monday is for sure but it depends on what work there is! It's pretty mundane stuff. Typing in invoices eg: 1 x Pen blue med ball point uniball.
FUN stuff! lol oh well it's a job (for now) I just hope I can find something more permenant soon!
Well Shaun and I have been married for 2 years this Monday the 8th Oct! Scarey that it has been 2 years.
Where did the years go? This is scarey to me. I thought about it today and I wanted to lose this weight then too, but it didn't happen.
Although I've had a bad week this week, ( and last week ) I still remind myself that this is further than I have ever gotten in the past and that MUST count towards something. If I sit here and dwell on the fact that I've gained weight since this whole tonsill thing I'll end up going even further backwards. So I don't want any comments from YOU (yes you know who you are) about the fact that I've screwed up yet another week!
I CAN bounce back and I WILL!
As Weight Watchers say, it's not how long it takes it's the fact that you get there in the end! And I will get there. I still have my goals in place to be 20 kg down by Jan and there is 11 weeks til the end of the year! I know I've put on a little of my weight but if I persist and work really hard I can make it!
WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!
Anyway I think I've made myself feel better about gaining this week!
I just have to look at it like Tomorrow is a new day!
Thanks for listening as always.
Love ya's all
Kaz
We have moved....
7 years ago






One response to “Backwards Betty!”
Hey Karen,
Don't beat urself up about the gain, it is totally about the whole journey, and when you get to the end of it, it won't matter if it took you a few extra weeks. I have certainly had some bad weeks, I know how you feel, and it sounds like you are really motivated to get back into it this week, so good on you. Just keep going to the meetings and keep trying. I always think that I didn't get fat overnight, so losing the weight isn't going to happen straight away either. You have done such a great job so far, and just keep your eye on the goal. I can't wait til you are back in Melb and we can be skinny minnies together!!!
I can't believe it has been 2 years - that is so awesome! Better get back to study, but keep up the good work Karen and say hi to hubby and the dogs from me!!
Tan
Post a Comment