Well what a week I've had..... Today I woke to a wonderful (and I use the term loosely) suprise, a Migraine!! YAY.
It was really horrible, I had to ring Shaun at 11am to take me to the Hospital, I was given 2 injections, 1 with anti-inflamantory & anti nausea and the other was Codine and paracetamol. I was then given Panadine Forte. Yet my headache was still not gone.
The Dr gave me the priscription to the meds i was given in hospital only this time in tablet form, I wasn't able to keep anything down, so i was given the injections. They were administered like darts it was rather weird, Ive never had anyone throw a needle in my arm before, and to have 2 in almost the same spot ......OUCH.
I feel better now, ive had more forte, and relaxed and snoozed. Still a slight ache but not too bad, not like before.
I also called into work on my way home and spoke with the boss, i decided to finish today, I had 2 days left but the Dr was worried about me looking at a computer screen all day long. She was fine about it, so now to get on with study and exercise......
You would all be so PROUD of me this week, I haven't cheated ONCE!!!!!!
Ive been eating the best foods too, not like before where i would starve so i could be within my points but eat the bad stuff, Ive actually been having healthy foods, no sugar and no soft drinks... YAY ME.
Tan, I would love for us to motivate each other, I know what you are going through and I am so proud of you for losing 3.9 kg... That's fantastic... I cant wait to see you and we can scream together over how hot we are!!!! Won't Dair love that?

Aunty Mary, Thankyou for your support you have helped me come to realise that I can do this, its seems my will power was what was letting me down but you made it easy to remember Im not a failure but only human. That i can make mistakes and then start again. Where i used to give up, I am now seeing the silver lining. So Thankyou.
Dad, at long last have you provided me with the encouragement i have been waiting for, for so long... I never thought it would come.. Thankyou.. You dont realise how much of an influence you really are, I look to you for support and encouragement in everything I do, and for you to be proud of me. I know we have had our differences (and im sure they wont be the last) but I do love you, and cherish the fact that you are my dad....
Mumsy, well whats a girl to say to a wonderful woman who has always stood by her daughter NO MATTER WHAT????? Thanks... (does that sum it up? hahaha) No seriously you have been my rock and i dont know what i would do without you in my life. Mum, I love you, you are my best friend. I cant wait for us to start our own little adventure together, just think of how much fun it will be to knock out the competetion.... We can do it and WE WILL!!!!
I cant wait for us to be able to hang out whenever we want to, it will be so strange after 5 years of only seeing each other once a year to whenever we want... I love you
I know its long but hey im getting it all out..
Davey, lil bro, what to say.. DUDE YOU ROCK! I love you, you and I are going to have so much fun raising our kids together and having our own traditions with family gatherings.... No doubt you will teach our son(if we have one) some bad habits, and some good. No doubt you will get them into trouble now and then by being the COOL Uncle Dave.... Love ya Dude.
Mez, YOU have always been honest with me no matter what I thought, and you know what? that is the true meaning of friendship.. Im so glad we went from being inseperable in Primary School to being Sister in-laws, How funny the world is... Thanks babe, I love you.
Nikki, Darl thanks for all your love and support over the last year. It has been fantastic getting to know you and im glad we have formed this wonderful friendship. We have had our ups, and our downs but that is what friendship is all about. I am sooooooo PROUD of YOU Nik, you have done so well with your weightloss and you look fabulous! I only hope that you can see what we can see shortly so that you dont give up! I love ya to absolute bits!
Looking forward to seeing Johnny Depp on Sat night with ya!!!! Arrrrrrgggggggg.
Last but not least Shaun,
You are the love of my life, my soul mate, my best friend and my looooovvvvveeeerrrrr!!! ;o)
I love you so much and I thankyou for all your love and support over the last 5 years. I never could imagine being with anyone else, Im glad I decided to look Mez up again (thanks Mez). I cant wait to be healthy and to be able to do more things with you and have an active lifestyle, and to have your children and grow old with you. I love you.
Well if you are still awake WELL DONE.. I know its long but i wanted to say some things and since im all drugged up it seemed like the best time to get it all out... (that way i can blame the drugs hahahha)
Thanks to you all, you are all supportive in your own ways and I appreciate all of your imput and encouragement....
Love always

Kaz






One response to “Oh what a Headache!!!”
Oh Kaz, tone down the tissue stuff. now listen, want to have a race ? No rules or stuff, just go for it. Dad.
My weight as from Friday 25th May 07. 106.3 kgs. Next weigh in Friday 1st June.
Post a Comment