Hey Guys
Well, I lost 750 grams this week. Which is better than nothing! its a loss at least. Yesterday (Sat) i got up went to Weight Watchers, and then came home and did some exercise! I went and ran around the backyard for 5 mins and then did 5km on the bike and did some weights. Needless to say i was stuffed at the end of it, but it was a good workout! I will run around the backyard again later this arvo!
Well, i finish up at work in September. No positions will be available for me since they are moving the job im doing to Brisbane! But that's ok, i will finish up in time for Mum, Dad and Dave to come up (which they had better) so it works out well! then i will try to find somthing else. Im going to physically go to all the primary schools in Toowoomba and hand in my resume for either Intergration, Teacher Aide or Out of School Hours! hopfully somthing will come up in that field since I would love to do it again.
On other news, Shaun and I will be back in Melbourne for good in 2009! YAY! Shaun finishes up in the Army in April that year and we will be moving back to Melbourne then and settle down!!!!
SO we have 2 years of saving to do to get a home deposit so that we can buy our first home together and then think about a family!!! Somthing to look forward to and somthing for you to all get ready for, you have 2 years to prepare!!!!
I CANT WAIT!
Doggies, are well! Astro is starting to 'Mark' things, including the rubbish bins! that's ok though he can have them!
They are both doing well, Astro will be 1 in 2 months! so its quite exciting! Jazzy is great too, very happy lately which is nice to see for once, normally she is so grumpy!
Shaun is going well, he is playing soccer on Saturday's now with Leigh. He seems to enjoy it, although he comes home hurt quite a bit!
Anyways, thankyou to Tania for your message last week, we'll have to catch up for sure soon, i miss you two as well! Say hi to the Teddies for me !!!!!
Love karen
We have moved....
7 years ago






2 Responses to “April done and dusted”
Hi Karen,
Well done on last week's weight loss. You are definitely heading in the right direction. It's not easy when you have birthday celebration etc so you have done really well. Your work out on Sunday sounded like a good work out. Good on you!
We have been going out quite a lot lately so I can't say I've been as successful as you, but I'll try a little harder this week.
You must be a little disappointed about your job, but like you said it might all work out, especially if Mum, Dad and Dave can go and visit you and Shaun. More time to spend with them. All the best with your school job hunting. I hope you are successful.
How exciting about your news about moving back to Vic in a couple of years. Mum & Dad will be so happy for the both of you, as I am as well.
Like you said you have a couple of years to start saving and planning for your future. All the best in all your endeavours.
Hope Shaun doesn't get too hurt, playing soccer. But it's god he has found a sport he likes to play.
Talk to you soon, love Mary.
G'day Kaz,
Tan and I are often checking out your page to see how you're going; what's this about a fresh start?! What happened to the continuation of the original program? Good luck, as always, but remember that no amount of expensive junk like WW calculators and scales, etc. will work for you without the self-control we all need. Keep your goals in mind and repeat them whenever you need some extra encouragement, and you will succeed before you know it. Love your work!
Ciao, bella!
aB
Post a Comment