My Weight Loss Ticker

No Regrets!

Well, this week we had a NO REGRETS week! we ate what we wanted and didnt care of the outcome and you know what, Im glad we did! I enjoyed every moment of it!

Tonight at the weigh in was a suprise, I thought I would gained back everything that i had lost, but suprisingly I only gained 800g back. Shaun on the other hand, put almost 3kg back on after almost losing 10kg!

Well my new job at The Chronicle started on Monday instead of Tuesday, I am now a Sales Conultant, I take care of the Trades and Services Classifieds in the 14 newspapers that APN take care of around Regional QLD. I am part of a team of 2 that handle the Trades Section. I was hired to do Inbound basic Classifieds but they are going through massive changes so the boss didnt want me to start there when it was going through changes. She also told me that I have the abilty to go to the level that im going. Most of the girls that are in that area have been with the company for more than 3 years. So im going straight in after 3 days.... The work is very different to what im used to. I will pretty much get new clients, book ads in, make the ads, and basic paper work. it can be stressful im told, it is a SALES role when you get to the nitty gritty, you have targets to meet. But i think Ill enjoy the role. Im in training at the moment, But im not having to do 2 weeks of training since Justine (boss) thinks im almost ready to go!

Anyways, gonna go, i will write again later on in the week and let you know how im going!

Love, peace and chicken grease! Visit Cute-Spot.com!

3 Responses to “No Regrets!”

mary b said...

Hi Karen,
We were gone for two weeks, and boy oh boy so much has happened to you in such a short time. No wonder you felt like a week off! I think that it was a good idea with so much happening to you. 800 grams is nothing, it will come off again quite quickly, once you start moving around again.

Hope your ankle is starting to feel better. It can take a little while before it is back to normal. So don’t worry if it takes longer than you think.

Sorry to hear about your migraine the other day. Have you any migraine medication to take when you get one. I take imigran but need to take two tablets. It’s really important to take them right at the beginning of your headache. The longer you put it off the harder it is for the medication to work. I really do think acupuncture is helping me with my migraines, so perhaps it would help you as well. Acupuncture is also good for weight loss, so it might be worth you going to see an acupuncturist. All I know is it can’t hurt to give it a try. If you are in a health fund, you can claim part of the cost.

Congratulations on your new job. It sounds interesting and that it will keep you busy and challenged. I’m sure you will be fine. Sometimes it’s good to get out off our comfort zones and have to learn something completely new and different. Who knows you might really love it!

We had a wonderful time on our cruise, thank heavens it was only for two weeks, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to fit into my clothes. There is so much food, not a good place to be if you are trying to lose weight. I put on 2 kgs so now I will have to try and get that off. Mind you it goes on a lot quicker, than coming off.

Talk to you soon, Mary.

mary b said...

Hi Karen
had to change my blog name as I couldn't remember my password. Idiot aren't I.
Talk soon, Mary.

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,

Glad you enjoyed your week off. I'm very proud of what you have done so far. How is the ankle? And the new job? Hope all is well. I will try to read your blog each week, but our puter is dead at the moment, so I can only access your blog at work. Keep working at the weight loss Karen, I know you can do it - just remember, it doesn't matter how long it takes to get off, just think of how hot you will be when it goes!!! (Not that you are not already hot!!!). Better go and get back to work.
Hope to chat soon,
Tan